You’re a registered nurse and already have German language skills? Splendid! Depending on your language level, you can directly start to work in Germany. If you already have a B2 certificate, we will immediately take care of your professional recognition. Should you not yet have a linguistic certificate yet, you can improve your German skills in our language school in Germany and obtain the required B2 certificate. And then there will be nothing more standing in the way of your professional recognition. Our whole program doesn’t cost you anything, quite the opposite: We actually pay you for participating! You’d like to know more?
You speak German and are interested in a workplace as registered nurse in Germany –we’ll help you with that!
No matter how well your knowledge of the German language is – we’ll make you a German pro in no time!
Our offer for German-speaking registered nurses is divided into two parts:
1. Initial knowledge of German or no B2 language certificate
ausklappbarerInhalt: If your German knowledge is initial or you do not possess a B2 language certificate yet, you’ll first participate in our German course at our language school in 31633 Leese which you will certainly complete with a B2 certificate. On top of that, participation is not only free of charge, you’ll even be paid for it! The German skills you already have will help you a lot so that our teachers will foster your knowledge individually during the course.
Our offer for you as registered nurse with initial knowledge of German:
- you participate in our free three-monthly intense German course in 31633 Leese which you will complete with a B2 language certificate
- the teaching material will be provided free of charge
- for the course duration you will have comfortable accommodation, naturally cost-free
- during the course you will receive free lunch daily
- helpful and friendlyteachers
That’s not enough? Then this might change your mind:
For the course duration you will receive monthly pocket money!
Every month we pay you:
You just have to engage and participate diligently in the lessons and do your daily homework.
Participating in our Iuvare Connect program is not only free of charge – You’re even paid for it!
That’s still not enough? Then we would appreciate help with our work and reward you with 150,00 € for every friend of yours you refer to us who is a registered nurse and participates in our program. The only condition for receiving the reward is for them to have worked at least 3 months at the workplace we organised for them.
2. Good knowledge of German with B2 language certificate
ausklappbarerInhalt: In case you already have a B2 language certificate, we can either directly employ you at one of our institutions or place you with one of our partners. Instead of completing a German course first, you can just come to us with the next plane, train or bus. Nocosts will ariseforyou! If you already possess a B2 language certificate, we will pay you an additional bonus of 1,000.00 €!
You will of course have the same advantages as any participant of our language courses. We’ll support you with the same effort and fairness on your journey into a safe and well-paid future in Germany.
Evaluation of your German skills:
Our trained employees will evaluate your German skills. But don’t worry, no matter how basic or advanced your German knowledge is, we will definitely make you an offer that fits your current skills best because what’s most important to us is that you are happy and that we do the best possible job regarding your integration.
Whether or not you have obtained your B2 language certificate beforehand or by completing a course at our language school, this is our offer for you as a registered nurse in Germany:
- a future-proof job with a TOP employer in Germany
- a salary of at least 2,400.00 – 3,200-00 € per month after your professional recognition
- recognition of your certificate/diploma after at the latest 4-8 weeks
- assumption of your rental costs for the first three months of work, you will move into a furnished flat
- at least 26 days of annual holiday
- assumption of your travelling costs to Germany, whether you arrive by plane, train or bus
- shift premiums for Sunday, holiday and weekend work
- execution of all matters regarding your housing situation and administrative processes – you arrive, and we take care of ALL the rest!
- intensive support and assistance by experienced nursing management staff during your training
- English-speaking contacts in Germany as integration assistants
- friendly and helpfulcolleagues
- central contacts for questions of all kind
Those are obviously not the only advantages of a job and employer in Germany. In Germany, we have one of the best social systems in the world and Germany is generally a country with a very appealing and cosmopolitan attitude.